Pendleton Glacier National Park Fleece Dog Coat
$38.99 – $48.99
This coat is inspired by the beauty that is the Glacier National Park. Bold colored stripes are on a white background. The machine washable non-pill polar fleece coat reverses to a coordinating, solid, quilted cotton canvas. It features a hook & loop belt for easy on/off. Plus it has a cut out to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar. Your pet will be ready to brave those brisk days in this iconic coat!
Fits most pets. When selecting a size, we encourage you to measure your pet to ensure an accurate fit. If your pet is in between sizes, consider purchasing the next size up.
- Sizes Available:
- X-Small: 11”L x Girth: 12” – 17”
- Small: 17”L x Girth: 17” – 22½”
- Medium: 20”L x Girth: 21” – 29”
- Large: 23”L x Girth: 24½” – 33”
- X-Large: 25”L x Girth: 31” – 41”
Giving Back: A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America‘s National Parks, to fund important restorative projects in the National Parks.
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Solid, quilted canvas lining
- Hook & loop belt for easy on/off
- Slit to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Machine washable
- X-Small, Small, Medium, Large & X-Large sizes available
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large