Acadia National Park Coat
$49.00 – $69.00
This coat is inspired by the beauty that is the Acadia National Park. Bold colored stripes are on a black background. The machine washable non-pill polar fleece coat reverses to a coordinating, solid, quilted cotton canvas. It features a hook & loop belt for easy on/off. Plus it has a cut out to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar. Your pet will be ready to brave those brisk days in this iconic coat!
A portion of this sale will be donated to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America‘s National Parks, to fund important resorative projects in the National Parks.
- 100% polyester non-pill 320GSM polar fleece fabric
- Solid, quilted canvas lining
- Hook & loop belt for easy on/off
- Slit to hook your leash to your dog’s harness or collar
- Branded with the Warranted To Be A Pendleton suede patch
- Machine washable
- X-Small, Small, Medium, Large & X-Large sizes available
X-Small, X-Small Long, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large